Come be a part of the leading developer and provider of MRO and Logistics Software for the aviation industry! Their solutions enable aviation repair and manufactures businesses to optimize their operational performance. They are seeking a DevOps Engineer with experience delivering solutions that drive customer success. In this role you will be joining one of the teams charged with the goal of evolving and extending our technology to create their next generation platform. They leverage Microsoft technologies heavily and are responsible to automate, develop, and perform software builds and source control management.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS / BA in Computer Science, engineering, information systems or related field
- Fluent in creating utilities and tools using scripting languages such as Power Shell, Perl, Bash and Python
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Team City
- Configuration Management Tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Windows OS and Oracle administration
- Strong development background a plus
- Any Cloud Experience (AWS, Azure, GCP)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Windows Server 2010
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.