Audio Visual Support Engineer/Contract
A major Ecommerce company is currently hiring a Desktop Support Engineer in San Francisco. You will be responsible for the Auido/Visual environment and manage AV projects. Day to day you will administer the AV systems, health checks on meeting facilities, testing protocols, set up before hand and support during meetings.
Required Skills & Experience
- Significant experience in Audio/visual industry
- Strong communication skills
- Experience supporting executive level clients
- Experience upgrading room architecture
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Vidyo
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Projects
- 80% Maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $33 per hour, DOE
- Full Time, 8 hours Monday through Friday
- Contract Duration: 1 to 2 years
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.