Senior Network Architect/Contract
A major Ecommerce company is currently hiring a Senior Network Architect in San Francisco. Several initiatives are being launched, 10+, that you will be supporting. There will be multiple short term projects, some of it simultaneous. This is an exciting opportunity to be building out a high scale enterprise network environment. To be successful you need to be self-driving as there will be minimal supervision and a large degree of autonomy.
The position is a long term contract lasting between 1 and 2 years, full time working 40 hours a week, and comes with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Routers and Switches (Juniper, CISCO, Nexus)
- Firewalls (Juniper SRX, Palo Alto, or ASA)
- Routing Protocols (BGP, OSPF, or MPLS)
- Load balancer (F5, A10)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working at a Large Retail, ISP, or Content Service Provider
- CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or CCIE
- Experience developing tools using Python or Bash
- 100% Hands On
- 90% Projects
- 10% Maintenance
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70 per hour, DOE
- Full Time, 8 hours Monday through Friday
- Contract Duration: 1 to 2 years
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.