Senior Spark Engineer/Full Time
This is a well-funded data driven company located in downtown San Francisco and is looking for someone with extensive experience working with Spark and provide deep insight into issues with the code as it relates to core Spark. If you like complex problems, Spark, and massive amounts of data this might be the right opportunity for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of data engineering experience
- Excellence within Spark
- Work Experience with optimization and implementation of SQL queries
- Work Experience with big data development
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building large, scalable systems
- AWS or other cloud technology experience
- Using Spark within Scala
- Experience working across a variety of engineering organizations
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% in depth spark engineering and cloud development
- 90% development of cloud-base, Spark solutions
- 10% mentorship and leadership responsibilities
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230k/year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits including
- Bonus Plan
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Remote Flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.