A digital agency in Manhattan is looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract to hire. This agency is currently working with a large, well known automobile manufacturer and they are currently working on an overhaul of their main website.
The ideal candidate is able to handle client facing responsibilities as well as handle working closely with in house development teams through the entire SDLC.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of Business Analyst experience
- Comfortable collaborating closely with Engineering and Product teams
- Experience in a client facing role
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Great written and verbal communication
- Has worked in a large, enterprise environment in the past
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.