Mid Level Backend Engineer/ Python/ Gensim
Are you an amazing python developer that is looking to improve your skill set as well as an entire industry? Do you also care about the experience you have when going to a restaurant? If so, this company makes a tablet that allows guests to order and pay for their meals without having to wait for a server. Things can be done real-time at the table. This product helps create time efficiency and balance for restaurants.
If you are excited about this product already, and are a coding guru in Python, we want to talk to you!
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Knowledge of AWS and frameworks for Python that integrate with AWS
- Experience designing APIs, and are a proponent of API-first development
- Knowledge of database schemas
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Data pipeline experience
- Working with reporting frameworks and visualization tools like Tableau and Gensim
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Backend Development
- 10% Frontend Development
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – Communication is key!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision, Dental, Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch and snacks
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.