Entry Level Front End Engineer
One of the leading cloud-based software companies in Sunnyvale is looking to hire an Entry Level Front End Engineer. As a new engineer on the team you would be responsible for adding the newest platform to their cloud leading CPM Solution. The ideal candidate will have deep understanding of Frontend technologies and have experience building SaaS applications. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to learn new technologies like React and Redux.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1 year of experience in a front end or full stack role
- Experience with Angular 4 or React
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Rest APIs for developing applications
- Experience with Spring would be a huge plus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% React/Redux
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.