Senior Data Engineer/eCommerce/Full Time
This started up recently received their IPO and they are helping their customers better utilize their data both offline and online. Their current platform allows companies to use offline data and connect it with online audiences to help maximize the use of their client company’s customer’s data.
This role is with the Big Data team and you will be building highly distributed and scalable data pipelines to help with both the intake and process of terabytes worth of data. Currently their segmentation engine performs near real time data segmentation and produces precise results of the data to improve customer-based marketing. If you want to join a growing team of a recently made public company this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of data engineering experience
- Proficient within the Hadoop Ecosystem
- Experience with cloud providers
- Prior projects that include highly scalable data processing platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- NoSQL Databases
- API development experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 25% Big Data Development
- 25% Hadoop
- 25% MapReduce
- 25% GCP
- 50% Building distributed data ingestion and data processing
- 50% Help build out new data platform and migrating current data into a GCP cloud platform
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401k with matching
- Catered Meals
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.