Senior DevOps Engineer / DevOps / Linux
Was your childhood favorite food pizza? Is it admittedly still your favorite food? If so, this unique, pizza-loving team has the opportunity of a lifetime for you! This local company in Mountain View is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
This exciting start-up has created an almost perfect partnership between pizza and technology. Their pizza is made without GMO’s and preservatives. As a plus, their packaging for all pizzas and drinks are 100% compostable.
If you love pizza and DevOps, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience as a professional DevOps Engineer
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with the current tech stack
- Previous experience at a start-up
- Experience with delivery and logistics systems, particularly at scale
- Having excellent inter-personal, communicative, and organizational skills (aka: being a decent, courteous, human being)
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – Communication between the team is key!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision for you and your dependents
- Ownership via Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch and snacks daily
- Dog friendly office
- The opportunity to work with a highly supportive team of innovators
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.