Senior Java Engineer/Haskell/ReactJS/Spring Boot
A leader in travel technology has an open job for a full-stack Java Engineer in the downtown San Francisco office. This company is building out a personalized pricing platform for hotels across the country nationwide. They're using predictive analytics/algorithms to be able to give their clients (hotels) the perfect pricing point to price each of their hotels at based off of data/intelligence they've received. Ultimately, they're looking to take a large chunk of the market share from companies like Expedia, Hotels.com, and Booking.com.
If you want to work at a stable startup with excellent leadership and a proven product, apply now!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-10 years as a Java Developer (we want all levels!) -- Java 8 experience a major plus
- Experience building enterprise-grade software
- Working knowledge of React, Jquery, and Backbone
- A degree in Computer Science
- Experience using non-relational databases like MongoDB
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Big Data technologies
- Comprehensive, low-deductible Health Insurance
- Freedom to work from home as needed
- Collaborative, autonomous team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.