Data analytics company in the Peninsula is looking to bring on a DevOps Engineer to their team. Company is implementing infrastructure as code as well as moving to Kubernetes. Willing to look at both Junior and Mid-level candidates. Great opportunity for someone with strong development skills to learn Docker and Kubernetes as well as pick up Go-lang.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS or similar cloud (Azure, GCP)
- Background in development or in-depth scripting skills with Python, Ruby, or Go
- Experience with Docker containers
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Terraform experience a plus
- Kubernetes experience a plus
- Writing Terraform code
- Migration to microservices
- Managing AWS environment
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Catered lunches
- Close to public transit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.