Senior Big Data Engineer/Full Time
This company recently made their initial public offering and is focusing on improving their customers’ utilization of data both off and online. They are looking for a Big Data Engineers to optimize customer’s data usage.
The team is responsible for building out highly distributed and scalable data pipelines to help with the flow and process of terabytes of data. If you are looking to tackle challenging problems in a fast paced environment, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience with Big Data Platforms
- Experience within Hadoop
- Experience with Mapreduce
- Familiar with Cloud Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- API development
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Python, Java, or Scala
- 25% GCP
- 25% Spark
- 70% building distributed data pipelines
- 30% migrating their newest data platform to the cloud
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits including
- 401(k) matching
- Convenient Downtown San Francisco Location
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Catered Meals
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.