Medical Device Engineer (SDET/Automation)
A growing medical device/life sciences company located north of the city is hiring a senior QA engineer to work on setting up automation envrionments for their complex desktop systems.
These applications are assisting scientists in research labs to conduct their daily work including control automation software and data analysis software.
The ideal candidate has been exposed to C#, Selenium and has good OOP concepts, not just testing experience.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in test automation in an AGILE environment
- Knowledge of Ranorex OR Testcomplete OR a similar framework (desktop)
- Experience with C#, .NET
- Experience writing technical documentation, test plans, test scripts
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Coding/ Development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $100K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Statutory Vacation
- Fully Comprehensive Benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.