Senior Voice Operations Engineer
One of our clients are looking for candidates to join their County of Orange Voice IT Services transition and delivery team. Orange County, CA, the sixth largest County Government in the United States, operates a diverse, complex County Government enterprise serving the constituents and public of Orange County across some 26 unique agencies and departments.
The County of Orange has undergone an extensive voice transformation project and operates an extensive set of high-performing IT systems that serve the County’s 16,000 employees located across a diverse County geo-location and interface with over 3 million County residents, the State of California, the US Federal Government and numerous third-party providers and business partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Prefer experience with Cisco UC applications
- Basic level networking, including subnetting, basic routing protocols, & LAN WiFi
- Microsoft Server, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Conversational knowledge of other data center technologies such as Citrix, Load Balancers, etc.
- Direct experience working in IT Service Management, Managed Service Provider, or ISP
- Assist in deploying Cisco Unified Communications (UC) applications
- Directly answering customer inquiries by ticket
- Handling moves, adds and changes and well has handling escalation issues surrounding UC and voice technology.
- Working directly with customers to resolve issues relating to most common infrastructure technologies, including Network (WAN, LAN, Wireless), UC suite, and more
Desired Skills & Experience
- One industry accepted professional certification such as CCNA, CCA-V, PA ACE
What You Will Be Doing
·60% Hands on Support
·40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.