WorkForce Management Developer
A leader in the HR and software industry is looking to bring on a Senior Product Manager to help lead their brand-new Product platform team. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to take on a new challenge with a global leader in HR Software.
This is a full-time position, with competitive salary expectations, benefits, bonus and more!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Workforce Management Software is needed
- Timesheet, Payroll or Scheduling tasks in previous roles
- Development within Java, C# is required
- Coding, design and development tasks are used
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Java or a .Net environment is a bonus!
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Development – Java core platform development
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Statutory Vacation
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.