Recent Graduate Software Engineer
Located in Redwood City, our client is looking to add an expert C programmer to their team. They are leading the industry in cyber security solutions and have partnerships with leading names such as HP, Nokia, and Dell. Their product offers solutions protection for cloud networks, IOT devices, and data centers all around the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 2+ Years’ experience coding in low level C including academic settings or internships
- Experience with system architecture is bonus
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Passion for the cyber security space and learning new skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% C
- 70% Hands on Coding
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Salary: 90K
You will receive the following benefits:
- Catered lunch everyday as well as snacks/drinks
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- 41k Matching
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Weekly team outings, happy hours, events
- The opportunity to learn and work with an incredible team that is revolutionizing the way people move
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.