Senior Windows Build Engineer
Our client, one of the world’s leading digital media and entertainment conglomerate , is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer, to join their Enterprise Technology team in Glendale, CA!
You will be a part of the Systems Engineering team focused on the animatronics and ride systems development for their new theme park in development. Ideal candidate will be well-versed in Windows automation and software release practices. Experience with Powershell and C#/ASP.NET background is required along with tools such as MSBuild, Git, GitlabCI, and Docker.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 Years DevOps or Platform Engineering Experience
- Strong Windows application and platform experience.
- Scripting experience Powershell and C#/ASP.Net Programming
- Experience with MSBuild for build tooling
- Code Repository experience with Git
- Continuous Integration experience with Gitlab CI or Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior Entertainment Industry experience is a big plus!
- Contatinerization and Orchestration experience with Docker and Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 95% Windows
- 5% Linux
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $80/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 18 Months + Option for Extension or Conversion
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.