1st DevOps Engineer
A leading Sunnyvale autonomous driving startup is looking to make their 1st DevOps hire! They’ve established a global presence with their main headquarters in China, working towards making transportation affordable, efficient, and safe. As the 1st DevOps engineer you will be responsible for maintaining cloud clusters, designing and deploying systems, and being the first to research and adapt new technologies!
If you have a passion for startups and are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to have full ownership of your work in an up and coming industry, this is the role for you!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- Excellent with Linux, administration, and networking
- Experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Knowledge of CI, such as Jenkins, etc.
- Good understanding of containerization
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Hands on
- 20% Team collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical/Vision/Dental insurance
- Catered meals everyday
- Paid vacations and holidays
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.