Senior Frontend Developer with React and Redux
A leading software consultancy wants to enhance their service offering and ramp up efforts on current client projects, ranging from retail to security to military defense systems. They need a Senior Frontend Developer in the San Diego area to join their team as a highly adaptive hands-on contributor. The ideal candidate is a creative go-getter with solid experience working on a team, problem-solving on the spot, and using React and Redux at the enterprise level. If you are an experienced software developer with an interest in building scalable applications from the ground up on highly communicative teams, then apply here!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with enterprise-level frontend development
- Experience with React/Redux
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Angular2+/Ember/Vue
- Experience with AWS is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Front End Development
- 80% Hands-on Development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.