Mobile QA Engineer
My client is a large fitness lifestyle brand with over 200 locations across the US and Canada. They are looking to bring someone on as a QA Analyst on a long-term contract. You will be working with a small team collaborating working on their mobile application, the work will primarily be testing native mobile applications manually.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in testing with 2+ years in mobile preferred
- Experience working with web and mobile applications
- High level proficiency with automation tools like Appium
- Strong problem identification and solving skills.
- Should possess basic SQL skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Works well in a multi-disciplined team environment
- Strong communication skills, oral and written - able to engender trust and respect of peers and stakeholders
- Capable of juggling a number of priorities and delivering results in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hr
- Contract Duration: 1 year with Possible Extention
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.