Senior .NET Developer
This Irvine based company is seeking to revolutionize the way that heart disease is treated and diagnosed by first hiring a Full Stack .NET, Oracle Developer to their team. This is a Full-time, Contract-to-hire opportunity on-site in Irvine with one of the most impressive facilities in the Orange County area. There is no end to the perks available here including revolutionary product. The ideal candidate for this role will be working hands on with cloud technology to deliver scalable code that’ll put images into the cloud and dynamically rotate until issues are seen on preliminary scans and treatable.
The candidate for this role will have completed degree(s) at a reputable school and a deep understanding of core computer science fundamentals. In addition, must be experienced developing Microsoft Technology on an Azure cloud platform and seek to help individuals suffering on a hundreds of thousands scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical fields
- 4 yrs+ Experience developing with .NET CORE or ASP.NET C#
- Ability to develop with Angular 2.0+
- Experience developing WebAPIs from scratch
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with AWS or Azure
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical personnel
- Excellent verbal and written communication and documentation skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or other technical fields
- Experience with React
- Adaptive fast learner
- Flexible with a passion to make a difference
- Personal projects (stackoverflow/ github) work readily available
- Demonstrated commitment to technology and development best practices
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Front End utilizing Angular/ React
- 60% ASP.NET Middle tier development
- 10% SQL Database
- Competitive Salary
Up to $60/hr, DOE
- Full Medical Benefits
- Full Dental Benefits
- Full Vision Benefits
- Generous PTO
You will receive the following benefits:
- Health Insurance Options
- Commuter benefits
- Health Savings Account
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.