Senior Product Designer/UI/UX/Television
A successful startup& video streaming platform that wants to build a better TV experience is looking to add to their 40 person team. A few months ago, the team released the FireTV and Apple TV platforms.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of professional experience building out complex, single page applications
- Coming from a startup or at least have worked in a startup before
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Interest in TV, video streaming and making a big impact on the product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed degree in HCI, Product Designer or another relevant degree
- React or Angular experience is a huge plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% UX Design
- 40% Visual Design
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.