Java Engineer - Microservices
An online language translation app based in midtown Manhattan is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to join their growing team. Their basic goal is to automate, manage, and professionally translate content at the speed of life.
The Senior Java Engineer will work on an Agile team and will need to work with Java, Spring, Springboot and Microservices. The Senior Java Engineer will also need to have experience in a TDD environment, and will be testing their own work.
This is an opportunity to work in a startup-like environment, and have the ability to work on software that gets used by thousands on an international scale.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience using Java
- Experience in Test Driven Development
- Expereience with Relational Databases - MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Redshift
- Exposure to Messaging technologies (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Familiarity with AWS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in Machine Learning
- Experience with Spring and Springboot
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% back end Java development
- 20% front end development
- 100% Coding
- Competitive annual salary starting at $150K DOE
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Honing your programming skills
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
- Bottomless snacks and free lunch every day
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients