Senior Java Developer
Currently working with a healthcare startup based in Atlanta that is looking for a Senior Java Engineer to be part of their team. They are looking for a Senior Java Engineer that can come in and hit the ground running. You'll be building out their platform that gives patients greater access to their healthcare records. clients nationwide to help deliver top quality software systems and IoT solutions.
You will be involved in the design and development of the organizations high performance applications and will have the opportunity to bring in new ideas to the team. This is a great opportunity to join an innovative and fast paced environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of hands on software development experience
- Strong programming with the Enterprise Java/ J2EE suite
- Designing and architecting software solutions
- Spring Boot, Rest APIs
- SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra
- Any cloud technologies exposure would be a big plus
Desired Skills & Experience
- Distributed programming with Hadoop or Spark
- Docker containers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% coding with Java
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Offers competitive salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.