Senior iOS Developer
An up and coming startup that’s reinventing the way fitness professionals motivate and inspire their clients is looking to hire on their first developer! Their platform is designed and structured by former fitness instructors who are on a mission to make better experiences for cardio vascular fitness instructors!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience developing in Swift
- BS in CS from an accredited university
- Developed applications that live in the app store
- Ability to be hands on and lead/mentor a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Clean coding practices is a must
- Culture fit is huge
- Ability to show leadership and be hands on
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision coverage
- Wellness perks (cycle classes, fitness instruction certification of choice)
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.