.NET Developer/Software Developer
A top Charlotte, NC company is looking for a new .NET Developer to add to their growing team. If you are feeling stagnant in your current position then this is the opportunity for you. This candidate will be working with cutting edge technology but also have the opportunity to learn from a growing development team. Strong candidates will have experience in web based development.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong object oriented Analysis and design skills.
- On the server side, should be strong in C#, Asp.Net, MVC
- Experience with Angular 2.0 onwards, bootstrap, CSS, HTML5.
- Extensive database experience on SQL server 2008 onwards.
- Experience using .NET 4.0/4.5 framework.
- C# .Net development.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelors degree in Computers science
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop desktop/server side based applications using Asp.Net and C#.
- Develop complex stored procedures, datasets in report model.
- Interact with business users and Business Analysts
- Competitive Salary: Up to $55/hr, based on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.