One of the fasted growing and successful Charlotte, NC technology companies is hiring for a Java Developer to add to their innovative team. Candidates must have advanced quantitative skills, with outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Over time candidates will be expected to contribute in multiple functional areas. Valued experience and potential areas of responsibility include fixed income trading, process-improvement initiatives around electronic market-making, design/coding (Java), and client relationship management.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in math, computer science, or applied engineering
- Hands-on development experience with an Object-oriented Java-like language (Java / C# / etc.) required, enterprise Java development a plus
- Familiarity with JMS or other messaging framework a plus
- Excellent OO design and implementation skills
- Working knowledge of SQL required, MySQL / JDBC a plus
- Financial Services experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Capital Markets
- Trading Software experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/yr based on experience
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- PTO/Paid Sick Time Leave
- Bonus & profit sharing structure
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.