An eCommerce company is seeking iOS Developer. As the iOS Developer you will work with their CEO to build out their main suite of Native Mobile applications which support their eCommerce services. The ideal candidate should have a strong experience publishing applications to the app store.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience working on 1 or multiple apps that have been published to the app store.
- Someone who can work autonomously.
- Someone who can take initiative and shape the role and drive app development.
- Experience working within the eCommerce space is a plus!
- Competitive Pay
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.