Senior Java Developer/Business News
A well known, digitally native business news company is looking to hire a Senior Java Developer to work directly on their backend web app. They are transforming the way business news is delivered in the new modern age. Read by millions of people around the world, this outlet puts their users first making news creative and intriguing.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of Java Development experience
- Experience with Spring
- Experience working with RESTful APIs and Microservices
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Go, Python, Node
What You Will Be Doing
- Building the backend web app
- 100% backend
- 100% hands-on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $140,000
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.