An established insurance software company in Buckhead, Atlanta is investing in new talent for a new project. This company creates automation software, for insurance brokers/agencies; this product has become the leader in the space. However, they are building a brand-new team, to work on a brand-new product. This will be all Drupal based, using Twig, SaSS, HTML/CSS, with some API integration. The ideal candidates would have experience working on a CMS. There will most likely be an opportunity to work with React or Angular as the project progresses.
Great opportunity to work in an awesome office, with a team of other great engineers. The top candidates will be skilled developing in the frontend. Also, will have 2-8 years of development experience. If you’re a Drupal Rockstar, apply now! This role is full-time role paying up to $130k.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related field
- At least 2 years-experience developing software
- Deep understanding of Drupal; best practices
- Must have used Drupal in an Agile Environment
- CMS Experience
- Knowledge of PHP
- Ability to work in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working in insurance industry is a plus
- Out-of-box thinker
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortability performing under pressure
- Cloud development experience is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Drupal development
- 20% Twig, SaSS
- 10% PHP, misc.
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Team-Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental, vision insurance
- 401(k) with generous match
- Yearly Bonus
- Work on new product
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- 1 day Remote Work
- Awesome office, located in Lenox, walking distance from shops, restaurants, etc.
- Opportunity to learn from Senior team
- Friendly/collaborative environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.