Mid to Senior Mobile Developer / iOS Engineer
A Mid-Senior iOS Engineer is needed to join a stealth-stage startup, with an unusual backing from various local Venture Capitalists. This company serves the health and wellness industry, with this specific application servicing both trainers and their clients, and changes the way they workout.
Beyond the normal exercise list, and instructions, the functionality of this application goes as far to link with your music, and change paces based on intensity of the workout. This company needs a candidate with four plus years’ experience in iOS Engineering, working in 100% Swift. Work on-site five days a week by the beach in Santa Monica!
Required Skills & Experience
- Four Plus (4+) Years’ Experience working with Swift on iOS Applications
- Ability to scale clean code to a large user base
- Ability to work autonomously, with the technical CTO
- Ability to create stunning user interfaces
- Advanced Skills: API Integrations
- Advanced Skills: Object-Oriented Programming
- Test Driven Development
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Masters’ of Information Systems, or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- 401(k) Matching 3%
- Paid Sick Time Leave- 7 Days
- Paid Vacation Leave- 15 Days
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit- For Bus and Train Tickets
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.