A client-owned investment company that offers low-cost mutual funds and advice to individual investors, and financial professionals is doing some major hiring in the Charlotte area! The company works to reduce cost and complexity for all investors, but you would be a part of the candidate experience team that has major growth.
The application you will be working on will help customers make it the candidate experience as simple as possible but also make it user friendly. Strong candidates will have experience in IOS or Android and Java with Restful web services.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 Years’ experience with either IOS or Android
- If IOS need 2+ years with Swift
- If Android ideally experience with Kotlin
- Ideally coding in Java but are open to other languages
- Need Restful web services experience
- Understanding how DevOps tooling works (CI/CD, Cloud infrastructure) Bitbucket preferred.
- Coming from a software engineering background
- Building out applications always helps
- A investment company background is preferred but were open to anyone
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrated experience with software engineering fundamentals.
- Able to effectively communicate technical issues
- Able to work with Scrum Masters and Product Owners
- Leads system analysis, design, development, and implementation for our existing mobile native applications.
- Develops well-engineered code and test artifacts backed by automated tests
- Research and employs contemporary software development techniques
- Elevates code into the development, test, and production environments on schedule.
- Provides follow up Production support.
- Submits change control requests and documents.
- Follows Agile software development methodology.
- Follows architecture standards and best practices
- Leads in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.