Manual QA Analyst
As a QA Engineer, you will be manually testing the company’s Rx Connect application. The application’s main use is to electronically manage medication ordering, administration, and inventory for inpatient pharmacy functions. You will play an integral part in making sure the web and mobile applications are properly tested.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Teamtrack, Quality Center
- Operating Systems: UNIX, Windows, NT, 2K, XP
- Technical Skills: C, UNIX, SQL, and Perl
Desired Skills & Experience
- ETL, JAMA, JIRA, Control-M, WinSCP, Mercury Quality Center, Toad, Xml Spy, MS Office (Word, XP, Power Point)
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Manual Testing
- 100 % Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $50/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6– 12 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.