As a Network Architect your primary role be will be as a Subject Matter Expert for our Wide Area Network and Core Switching services. You will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Cisco and Azure solutions and related technologies.
Required Skills & Experience
- Serve as the subject matter expert for Cisco Networking, Azure Networking, Data Center and Security solutions.
- Participate in the specification and customer requirements and implementation plans.
- You will work with the development team to define technical requirements, translating into a technical solution to meet business needs.
- Work with Network Engineering/Operations Team on escalations on the following technologies: Cisco SDWAN, Cisco ACI, Meraki, Azure and Palo.
- SME interior and exterior GW (gateway) routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP) is required.
- Experience in planning and extending networks into cloud services
- Manage the planning, implementation and operation of network projects from both technical and communication aspects.
- Define Network Strategy and determine Network Technology Standards to support both current and future business needs.
- Mentor other resources and at times act as a lead for your team.
- Implementing and troubleshooting Cisco Data Center, Networking and Security technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or demonstrated performance in a technical work environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and articulate strategies across various audiences; sales, marketing, partners, clients, consultants, executive leaders (internal and external).
- Growth in technical skills through certifications (CCNP/CCDP/JNCIP/CCIE) or other similar achievements is desired.
- Expert knowledge of various Cisco Route/Switch equipment and Data Center technologies
- Experience in data center and/or cloud operations and migrations.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Cisco Networking
- 50% Azure Networking
- 100% Hands On
- 80% Management Duties
- 100% Team Collaboration
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.