UI/UX Designer / AI Startup / Government Center
Boston based startup is building an innovative AI photo curation service platform. They are working with brands all over the world in multiple different industries to power their user-generated and professional photo curation and management needs.
Their ideal candidate will have about 3+ years-experience working as a UI/UX designer. Ideally, they are looking for someone that has a keen eye for design and is comfortable at both wireframing and prototyping. They are looking for someone that has experience working on both web and mobile applications.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Keen eye for design
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Have worked with a front-end framework (React, Angular or Vue)
- Have worked on desktop, web and mobile applciations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to wear multiple hats
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% - Design work
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental and Vision
- Stock and equity options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.