Senior iOS Engineer
A Senior iOS Engineer working in Swift is needed for one of the largest event startups in the nation! This company has seen major success and is exiting the startup stage, moving into a publicly traded company. They need someone with 4+ Years’ Experience developing consumer facing iOS Applications, scaled out to a large user base.
For this role, the ideal candidate will be advanced with their code implementation and work with a fast-paced team. This social platform is looking for someone who can work with their big-name clients like Disney, Fox and Lions Gate. You’ll need to work on-site five days a week in Santa Monica, California.
Required Skills & Experience
- Four to Five Years’ Experience as an iOS Engineer
- Work will with a large cross-functional team
- Track-Record of bringing high-traffic applications to the market
- Can work with other Leads to do code reviews, architecture, and deployment
- Ability to work on-site in Santa Monica, California
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical component—Or Equal Experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% iOS Development: New Mobile Development
- 100% Hands-On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision Package for Families
- 401(k) Matching 3%
- Merit-Based Raises
- Bonus: Annual/Semi-Annual
- Paid Sick Time Leave- 6 days
- Paid Vacation Leave- 15+ Days
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit- For Bus and Train Tickets
- Bonus and Benefits
- Great Work/Life Balance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.