Technical Product Manager
A Toronto based company that is building a platform which enables people to have their own personal and secure online identities to interact online is looking to bring on a Senior Product Manager to their software development team
You will work closely with the software development team on brand new modules in the financial aspect of the application. Seemingly, you will own the entire software development life cycle from concepting new features all way up to delivering them in production with cross functional engineering and design teams.
Required Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a data driven Product Manager
- Experience working with cross functional teams including engineering and design
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an agile environment
- Previous Cloud product experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Product Management
- 60% Hands-On
- 30% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.