Python Developer at Creative Media Company
A creative media design company located Downtown NYC is looking to bring on a creative Back End Python Engineer. This innovative agency designs projects that are set in public spaces and museums, and work closely with major artistic vendors.
The Back End Engineer must have experience working with Python and Flask, but exposure to/interest in technologies like Go, PHP or Node.js would be a huge plus as they have a relatively tech agnostic environment. The Full Stack Engineer will be able to collaborate with designers, graphic artists, hardware engineers, etc. – the team is encouraged to work across multiple domains and contribute to all areas of the workflow.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Python experience, working with Flask
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and Web Services
- Database background with RDBMS, primarily MySQL and PostgresSQL
- Comfort with AWS or other cloud solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Pandas/NumPy
- Proficiency with git
- Experience with NoSQL databases
What You Will Be Doing
- Working on their media platform as a backend developer
- 100% Python
- 100% hands on
- Competitive annual salary starting up to $150,000 (plus equity, bonus opportunities, etc).
Your benefits will include:
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Opportunity to gain leadership experience with junior developers
- Equity and stock options
- Chance to get in on the ground floor of a startup
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.