A leading company in the Pet Care space is seeking a Software Engineering Manager to join their team. You will be directly responsible for managing a team of engineers, and helping them with the architecture and implementation of solution using tools such as Ruby on Rails, Node.js, React and Elixir. You will be working on improving reliability and scalability of their stack, and accommodating their growth trends.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous experience leading an engineering team(s)
- Experience with agile operating models
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong written and verbal skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experiencing working in an AWS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Backend architecture
- 30% Infrastructure
- 20% Application development
- 10% Hands On
- 80% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $230K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.