A company we are working with is looking for an exceptional Java technologist to join one of the leaders in the finance industry here in Charlotte. This role will work with an experienced team of development professionals, enhancing current trading technology, supporting live production environment, and building additional functionality to support business needs.
Required Skills & Experience
Candidates must have advanced quantitative skills, with outstanding communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills. Valued experience and potential areas of responsibility include fixed income trading, process-improvement initiatives around electronic market-making, design/coding (Java), and client relationship management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in math, computer science, or applied engineering
- Hands-on development experience with an Object-oriented Java-like language (Java / C# / etc.) required
- enterprise Java development a plus
- Familiarity with JMS or other messaging framework a plus
- Excellent OO design and implementation skills
- Working knowledge of SQL required, MySQL / JDBC a plus
- Highly competitive base pay and benefits package, as well as incentive compensation
- Benefits include company-sponsored medical and dental plans as well as a 401(k) plan
- company matching contribution.
- Great working environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.