In this role, you will:
- Write and maintain documentation for application programming interfaces developed by the company
- Write and maintain user training manuals and tutorial for core products
- Gather information from Drone flight operations personnel, and software developers to write, maintain and improve technical documentation
Required Skills & Experience
- Growth mindset: eager and willing to gain new knowledge to better understand the underlying consumer needs and the company’s solutions 2. Strong interpersonal skills: able to obtain information from others.
- Strong written communication skills: able to effectively communicate the ideas of others. Minimizes use of unnecessary jargon, and effective at 4. Creating diagrams to improve the reader’s understanding.
- Demonstrates initiative: readily seeks out the necessary information to successfully complete a quality document. Follows through on tasks to completion.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in diagramming/vector graphics tools such as Microsoft Visio, Adobe Illustrator or equivalent.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with technical writing in the aviation industry 2.Proficiency with Jira or other project tracking software