Python Software Engineer
Do you want to be a part of something great? Our client located in Cambridge is on the rise and will be doubling in size this year. This team specifically was hand chosen by a board of directors to launch an entire new company because of how impressive they were. This new product is an online platform used for people that are looking to travel and book hotels. They do specialize targeting marketing to millions of people per day, and use data analytics to make every single message different from one another.
They are hiring all across the board, but their most urgent need is a back end Python Software Engineer. In this position you will be working specifically within the infrastructure of their software and will be building out APIs for the platform and developing the back end of the software. They are looking for someone with a business mindset that is motivated to contribute to the success of this company. Part of the position is collaborating as a group and developing business ideas on how to improve the company.
Required Skills & Experience
- 1+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- Great communication and teamwork skills
- Business Mindset/Oriented goals
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% backend development
- 100% hands on new development work
- Python, Microservices, AWS, Kafka, Apache, SQL
- Competitive Salary: $80,000k - $120,000k (depends on experience)
- The Opportunity to increase your market value
- to improve your skill set
- do hands on new development work on brand new projects
- to work with cutting edge technology
- Great office environment with a solid work-life balance package!
- Competitive benefits: 401k, Health insurance, Unlimited PTO