Principal Software Engineer
The number one payroll software company in the entertainment space is currently looking to build a new API platform team and is urgently seeking the addition of a Principal Software Engineer with expert-level hands on Java engineering skills. With plans to roll out an integrated suite of products that will disrupt and dominate in the space, as a Principal Engineer you will be able to join this progressive company on the ground floor and do 100% new greenfield development of their platform layer.
The Principal Engineer should have at least 5 years of expert level Core and Enterprise Java development skills using the Spring Framework, relational and non-relational databases, asynchronous messaging services, and Amazon Web Services. As a member of this new team, you will be able to completely own the project and have a large effect on the direction of the company moving forward. If you would enjoy being a part of this project and are looking for the next step in your career, apply today to set up a phone call with the hiring manager.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of backend Java engineering experience
- Strong understanding of the Spring Framework and various components (Boot, Batch, Security)
- RESTful API development experience
- SQL, MySQL, NoSQL, MongoDB
- AWS or other cloud technology experience
- Strong understanding of Scalablity and experience working on scalable applications
- Continuous Integration experience (Jenkins)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 100% paid health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- Unlimited PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Stock plan
- Wellness incentives
- Catered lunches
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.