Senior Java Engineer
A financial services firm is looking for a Senior Java Engineer for one of their development teams. This company provides business data and content solutions to some of the world's largest banks as well as other management and compliance solutions. They recently moved into a new office in Monrovia where they do have free parking included to their employees at a nearby building.
They are looking for a Senior/Lead Engineer that will be involved in architecting, development, and maintenance of their enterprise web applications. The ideal candidate will need to be capable of working with minimal supervision including having strong independent thoughts/ideas. Position requires the ability to write robust code with built-in unit testing as well as being able to work closely with various teams to design and develop new products. Candidate needs to have expert-level development experience with J2EE suite, Spring MVC/Struts/Hibernate frameworks, and Oracle/SQL databases.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of experience with Java/ J2EE
- Experience with Spring MVC and/or Hibernate
- Experience working with AngularJS or similar (React.js, Ember.js, Backbone.js, etc. is a plus)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Experience building out API’s
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3) is a plus
- Experience with MySQL, SQL, and/or PostgreSQL
- Experience with NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, CouchDB, etc.) is a plus
- B.S. in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 401k with a match
- 2 weeks PTO
- Compensation for overtime hours
- Profit sharing
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Onsite gym
- Weekly happy hours
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.