Senior Full Stack Developer
D.C. based SaaS financial solutions firm seeks a Senior Full Stack Developer. The company specializes in suite of products ranging from portfolio analyses to mortgage & asset leverage. Ideal candidates will have 6+ years of software development experience; 2+ years with .NET Core, RESTful web APIs, and TypeScript. Preferred candidates will have excellent communication skills, recent experience in the financial domain, history of long-term employment, and dedication to growing their skills while learning others.
This opportunity comes with a lucrative compensation package, immense growth potential, and an ideal work-life balance. This position will report directly to the CTO and work closely with other top echelon of the firm as they expand the software development team.
- 6+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of experience working with .NET Core, RESTful web API’s, and TypeScript
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Excellent communication
- Recent experience working in the financial domain or at a SaaS firm
- Active github projects & a history of long-term employment
- Master’s in computer Science
85% Full Stack; New Development
15% Maintaining Application Functionality
This is a direct hire position with an annual salary up to $120,000 DOE (alongside a compelling benefits package...)
- 401k with a generous match
- Annual bonus plan with payouts as much as 10% of salary
- Amazing work place and home like atmosphere
- PTO from day 1 and consistent accrual
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to gain experience as a crucial member of the company
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.