This role is focused on 3 things: data, scalable platforms, and music. This startup located in San Francisco is expanding is looking to add a Server Engineer to their to the team. Their platform currently supports over 50 million users and over 2 million uploaded recordings per day. This role will focus on improving the user experience by reducing latency as well as building out new releases for the users.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 2+ years of Java experience
- Frameworks such as Spring or Hibernate
- Previous scalable platform experience.
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced in a consumer facing role
- iOS or Android role
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Java server side development
- 10% AWS
- 10% Spring
- 100% hands on development
- Completive Salary: $150k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- 401(k) with matching plans
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefit
- Paid Sick Time
- 1 day work from home
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.