This company is a successful early stage B2B platform that converts sales calls to text, uploads that information to their customer’s CRMs, and runs machine learning algorithms against that data to identify the optimal sales language and technique used by their client’s sales representatives. To give some context, the company currently partners with Amazon and Twilio, and they’re in the process of developing a new service that will monitor and run those machine learning systems against sales calls in real-time, actively evaluating and suggesting alternative language to the sales reps in real-time.
Required Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience working with React/Redux
- Engineering, Computer Science, or related degree
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with fundamental design concepts
- Data visualization/animation experience
- Understanding of consumption of Rest API’s
- NLP, AI, Machine Learning, or Speech Analytic familiarity
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Frontend
- 75% Hands On
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year
You will receive the following benefits/perks:
- Competitive health insurance
- Generous PTO policy
- Flat Team Structure, immediate impact
- Competitive stock options available
- Modern tech stack for Speech Analytics
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.