Senior iOS Engineer
An award-winning startup that changes the way people go to the movies is looking for a senior Android developer to be an additional to their talented mobile team in Santa Monica! The organization offers a user-friendly and socially driven interface so that movie lovers to search for films instantly, invite friends, buy tickets, pre-order concessions and enjoy a VIP experience at the theater. This individual will be working in Swift on new features for the application alongside 4 other mobile engineers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of iOSdevelopment
- Swift and Objective-C knowledge
- A background in a high-visibility app/company is a big plus!
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Personable and clear communicator
- Similar industry experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Swift
- 50% New features
- 50% Maintenance
- Competitive Salary: Up to $210K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Free catered lunch
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.