Java KDB developer
We’re working with one of Chicago’s most recognizable brands, and they’re hiring for experienced Java developers. Located right in the loop downtown, they are a fintech company that provides a trading platform amongst other services. They are looking for the developers to come enhance their global trading platform, specifically with their KDB/Q system.
The ideal candidate will be very comfortable with core Java programming. Experience working with large datasets, and hands on experience working with KDB databases is crucial. Other great skills to have include AWS experience, prior trading industry experience, and comfortability collaborating with internal teams. First round interviews are just kicking off- apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience programming in Core Java
- Experience working with KDB time series database
- Experience working with large datasets
- Experience working in finance or trading
- Comfortable in fast paced environment
- Relevant degree (Computer Science, Econ, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, etc.)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience working on cloud based applications
- Experience working on Machine Learning models
- Time Series Analysis
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Java
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 12 – 24 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.