Mid-Level Vue Developer at Alewife Startup
Start up by Alewife is looking to bring on a front-end developer to come in and help build out the UI of their software product. Their front end is built with Vue.js and they need someone who has an eye for design.
The company is bridging the gap between the software and hardware industry to help manage and track the process of the production of a hardware device from start to finish. This company works with multiple different companies in the Boston area that are building hardware devices in many different industries.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Have worked with a front-end framework (React, Angular or Vue)
- Ability to work with an object oriented language (Ruby, Python, Java)
- Have done full-life cycle development on a software product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ruby on Rails
- Good written and verbal communication
- Ability to wear multiple hats
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% - UI
- 30% - SS
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Stock and equity options
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.